|Orange County Convention Center North||13-Dec-16 to 15-Dec-16||Orlando, United States|
The COAL-GEN 2016 is going to be organized in Orlando, United States from 13-Dec-16 to 15-Dec-16 at the Venue : Orange County Convention Center North by by PennWell Corporation.
COAL-GEN 2016 Description
COAL-GEN 2016 is the global conference and exhibition and it is going to be held for 3 days in orlando, United States of America. The topics of the conference are the design, development, upgrading, operation and maintenance of coal-fueled power plants. See the new technologies and development in the Coal sector and industry.
COAL-GEN 2016 visitors like Policy Makers, Government Officials, Foreign Missions and Industry Associations, Key Personnel of Core and Allied Industries, Coal Producers, Mining, Logistics, Shipping and Freight Companies, Manufactures, Exporters and Importers, IT Companies and Solution Providers, Environmentalists, Coal Consumers and much more.
COAL-GEN 2016 Exhibitors Profile:
COAL-GEN 2016 profile of exhibit that includes Coal Producers, Coal Washeries, Power Generating Companies, Steel Manufacturers, Cement Manufactures, Shipping Companies, Suppliers of Mining, Processing and Transport Equipment, Captive Mining Machinery and Equipment, Ropeways and Transportation Equipment, Mining and Exploration Equipment, Metals and Metallurgical Equipment, Explosives and Blasting Devices, Measurement and Safety Equipment, Accident Prevention, Health Protection and much more.
Event Organizer : PennWell Corporation
Organizer Address :
Event Official Website
From the blog
- Apple Keynote Special Event (Sep 2016) – What you can expect from Apple “See You” Event
- How to Maximize Your ROI During Trade Show Events & Conferences
- Disrupt Hackathon in San Francisco – By Tech Crunch
- Top 5 Massive Events in the B2b Industry to Attend
- 100+ Sales tips to Sell Smarter and Become an Expert
- How to Add Events to EventsPanda.com for Free
- Bleisure : Maximizing your Business Travel + Leisure [Inforgraphics]
- 10 Websites to Find Business Events [ Trade Shows and Conferences]