|Stanford University||25-Oct-16 to 28-Oct-16||Stanford, United States|
The 3DV is going to be organized in Stanford, United States from 25-Oct-16 to 28-Oct-16 at the Venue : Stanford University by the organizer : IEEE Computer Society.
Event Description :
3DV 2016 is the conference on the 3D Vision which is going to be held for the four continuous days in the region of Stanford, United States of America. Just attend the Workshops, demos and tutorials for the respective industry. Meet with the professionals and experts and talk to them directly, Ask your questions and solve your problems related to the 3DV sector. The conference will cover the topics that include the 3D research in computer vision and graphics, from novel optical sensors, signal processing, geometric modeling, representation and transmission, to visualization and interaction, and a variety of applications.
The visitors of the 3DV Stanford 2016 include such as:- manufacturers, traders, retailers, wholesalers, importers, exporters, potential buyers, and decision makers.
3DV Exhibitors Profile:
3DV 2016 exhibitors will be the 3D research in computer vision and graphics, from novel optical sensors, signal processing, geometric modeling, representation and transmission, to visualization and interaction.
Event Organizer : IEEE Computer Society
Organizer Address : 2001 L Street N.W., Suite 700 Washington (United States)
Event Official Website
From the blog
- Apple Keynote Special Event (Sep 2016) – What you can expect from Apple “See You” Event
- How to Maximize Your ROI During Trade Show Events & Conferences
- Disrupt Hackathon in San Francisco – By Tech Crunch
- Top 5 Massive Events in the B2b Industry to Attend
- 100+ Sales tips to Sell Smarter and Become an Expert
- How to Add Events to EventsPanda.com for Free
- Bleisure : Maximizing your Business Travel + Leisure [Inforgraphics]
- 10 Websites to Find Business Events [ Trade Shows and Conferences]